Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Man I love stumbleupon *hint click that thumbs up if you stumble here*

Whats up my fellow philosophizers of music check THIS sh!t out. You click on a weather setting and it magically (magic is just the crap science hasn't made boring yet....word) created a playlist that'll reflect the weather condition I picked. Haha man I love stumble =D. Go nuts people, peace.

Oh and uh, P.S....

Thank you everyone from mybloglog and my 4 other followers for subscribing. Lol makes me feel like I'm not COMPLETELY wasting my life on this damn laptop. Tell your friends, Peace =]

blog comments powered by Disqus

Lijit ad Wijit

About Me

My photo
Whats up peoples. I'm Corey aka Coreo and welcome to me blog =] I like all different kinds of music so if ya have any suggestions for a topic throw'em here. Oh, and I'm also madd kool :D

Hits


View My Stats

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.